Careers | Jun 8, 2022 12:57:26 PM
TOSIBOX® is a globally functioning operational technology (OT) networking platform for enterprises and organizations, delivering limitless possibilities to expand and power their businesses opportunities and growth.
Tosibox was born from the idea that secure remote access and operations doesn’t have to be complicated, expensive or time-consuming. Having developed and patented the world’s first remote access appliance with Plug & Go™ technology, Tosibox sold its first device out of its Oulu Finland headquarters in 2012, quickly expanding abroad followed by the establishment of three subsidiaries in Germany, Scandinavia and USA. Award-winning TOSIBOX® products and platforms are today sold across Europe, North America, Asia, the Middle East and Australia – in over 40 countries.
Since Tosibox was founded, our dream has been to change the world by being the global OT Security and Networking standard for all industries and organizations, regardless the size or vertical. Now, hundreds of thousands of OT networks are secured and powered by TOSIBOX® cross the globe, and over 100s of million sensors, machines, assets, devices and their users are connected and managed via our OT networking Platform and supported with our services.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER/SALES EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a new Sales Account Manager/Sales Executive to join our Tosibox team. Depending on your wish, you could entirely focus on Swedish customers or take a broader Scandinavian focus. More, this role can be tailored for You to match your previous experience. We sell both through the channel and through our own direct sales to our customers, this position is in our direct sales organization. So are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to create new business for value driven Tosibox customers? Do you want to help in bringing Tosibox to the next level? If answered yes to these questions then this could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking passionate, results oriented and value driven sales professional to drive revenue growth from SMEs to Enterprises. Sales Manager/Executive is individual contributor who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Tosibox.
We provide our Sales with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you'll do will directly impact the experience of our customers. In addition to your team in Sweden, you will be supported by 50+ Tosiboxians across the globe.
We would love to hear about you if you are familiar with some of the following items:
- You will have 3-5+ years of direct sales experience in Solution Sales to SME’s to enterprises (required).
- You have sold a software solutions, especially networking, security or automation solutions.
- Target account selling and value driven solution selling.
- Experience in having conversations with "C" -level and excellent listening skills.
- You have previous experience utilizing direct sales and key customers to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- Ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
And it's even more awesome if you've got experience of:
- Experience in any of the following: analytical tools, data management solutions, networks solution, IoT or security solution.
- Experience in direct sales
- Passionate team player
- Proven ability to “hunt”/prospect for new sales opportunities as it relates to our business
What we'll offer
- A bunch of teammates and colleagues who are more awesome than average
- An exciting place in a global growth company with lots of diversity
- Possibilities to develop yourself and see the results of your work benefiting the customers
- Competitive OTE salary model with benefits
We’d love to see your CV and application through our recruitment bot or LinkedIn or email@example.com by 30th of June 2022. Please note that we are contacting candidates already during the application period – this role will be fulfilled immediately when best class candidate has been selected, so please apply now!
More information from our Head of Sales, Northern Europe Aki Korhonen, email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to call: 16 of June between 14.00-16.00 or 22 of June between 09.00-11.00. Phone: +358 44 544 7357.